Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to "The Quiet Beatle"




















Quiet? I never really got that but then again I wasn't born until 1970 so what do I know. Born incidentally on the same day George Harrison celebrated his 27th. birthday, 25th. February 1970. So here's to you George. As a kind of tribute I've listed my favourite tracks by the great man. Feel free to agree, disagree or add as you please...
1. I need you
2. You like me too much
3. If I needed someone
4. Think for yourself
5. Taxman
6. Love you too
7. I want to tell you
8. Within without you
9. Old brown shoe
10. It's all too much
11. Only a northern song
12. The inner light
13. Here comes the sun
14. Something
15. Long, long, long
16. While my guitar gently weeps
17. Badge (with Eric Clapton, performed by Cream)
18. Savoy Truffle
19. My Sweet Lord
20. All thing's must pass
21. Wah, Wah.
22. Bangladesh (live at the concert for Bangladesh)
23. I, me, mine.
24. Sour Milk Sea (Sung by Jackie Lomax)
25. Not Guilty (Beatles version, Anthology 3)
26. Give me love

No comments:

Post a Comment