Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rock around the Blog...Garage Records Webzine

I found this great blog dedicated to all things garage/guitar/60's punk. More fuzzy obscurities than you can shake a stick at. Garage bands old and new from all over this guitar shaped universe of ours. Here's the link, http://www.rockaroundtheblog.com/ and it's in Portugese and English too! and is worth visiting for the strange Portugese to English translation alone, and I mean that in the nicest way, not a criticism. What more could you ask for?

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    My name is Francisco, and I am the writer of the RATB, so, this contact is for thank you, about the nice words and to make a correction, the blog is from Portugal (not Spain), and of course the language is in Portuguese.

    Thanks,
    Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, that is a huge faux pas on my part. I apologise. I have been to Portugal a number of times and loved my time there, traveling on trains, camping, swimming and watching those beautiful girls. Thanks for such a great blog. I've recommended it to lot's of friends. It's so cool to know there's psych. freaks out there all over the world. keep up the good work. Anthony

    ReplyDelete