Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blank again...

Blarrrghhhhh...God save us from ourselves! I hate everyone! Mundanity is the sum of everyones ambition. Fuck this consumerist nightmare. I've had it with the bloody rat race. I opt out from society and all it's silly norms. I hate football and the stupid world cup and stupid people boring on about it as if it's the be all and end all of our time on Earth. It all means nothing. Money, property, telly, politics, family, ambition, cars, consumption, stuff...it all  makes me want to puke for ever. I deny this society, I deny my part in it, I deny my role, I deny the 24 hour clock, I deny I deny Ideny...We are all blind and being led by our greedy noses to the trough to feed and over feed and still never be satisfied. I wish for nothing but to be left alone for ever. I can't be a part of war mongering, of mass slaughter, of obnoxious fat politicians lining their over stuffed pockets, landlords, accountans, tax inspectors, government agencies of all kinds...destroy it all. Walk into the sea. Smash it to pieces for ever..........................There is no point in caring when nobody else cares. Thereis no point in trying to love in a loveless world. I'm drowning in lies, hypocrisy and ignorance. I'm impotent with rage at this world and I want no part of it any more, ever....fuck forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment